AMP-Rose ICW Cut and Flowrap Line
The AMP Rose ICW machine takes a rope of confectionery product, forms it into the desired size and shape and transfers the cut piece to a horizontal form, fill and seal machine for wrapping.
- Up to 400 p/m
Length 50 – 300mm
Width 15 – 60mm
Thickness 3 – 12mm
Diameters Up to 12mm Ø
The AMP Rose ICW cut and flowrap machine takes a rope of confectionery product, forms it into the desired size and shape and transfers the cut piece to a horizontal form, fill and seal machine for wrapping.
This type of cut and wrap machine has considerable advantages over traditional methods; for example;
Greater flexibility in terms of product size changes, which are achieved quickly and cost-effectively.
- By using a totally inline system, product handling is smooth and easily controlled.
- Low downtime and maintenance achieved by simple mechanisms.
- High speeds – up to 400 packs/minute dependant on product characteristics and wrapping materials
- Better product protection and shelf-life are achieved by using the fin-seal principle with high integrity seals
- We can also fully recondition this ICW cut and flowrap machines to like new
- We supply spares for ICW machines
- We can also supply new size change parts
Website Maintained by Laser Red